Pages

Ruth Hogben's disturbing video of Gareth Pugh's 2009 collection.

Monday 24 January 2011



I was shown this video at my last college, Tyne Met, as part of a project which required further look into the fashion industry and how you can interlink different areas of the creative field. For example, Gareth Pugh's collection was turned into a very disturbing video which would link to the animation and film studies industry.
After researching into Gareth Pugh for my last collection which was inspired by Architecture, I came across this video again and looked at it in a new light. I still think it is very disturbing, but the way the clothes move and how it is all very monochromatic, I now look at it for inspiration most of the time when trying to design for darker pieces that will move beautifully.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LouiseOLynam. Powered by Blogger.